Anyways, from all the clutter and confusion, what I could figure out was that she wanted to avoid the amount of junk she was consuming through all the colas and cocktails. She rightly pointed out that when we go out for parties, unhealthy food can be avoided..there are lot of choices but what about drinks? we just can't say no to a round of drinks.
This is just one situation and I am sure lot of us face it at some point of time where we have to choose between saying no or upsetting people.Well my answer is simple.Go for Coconut water!
Its refreshing, healthy, trendy and a beverage with calories as close to plain water!
Let me explain.Coconut water contains organic compounds possessing healthy growth promoting properties that have known to :
- Keep the body cool and at the right temperature (hence also suggested during a fever)
- Orally rehydrate your body.
- Raise your metabolism (hence weight management)
- Boost your immune system.
- Balance the Ph in your body and prevent cancer.
- detoxify and fight viruses
- Cleanse the digestive tract.
- Naturally replenish the body tissues after exercise.
- Control Diabetes.
- Boost poor circulation.
- It is Tasty!!